Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
Sort and distribute incoming mail; Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms; Process check requests; Audit and process credit card bills; Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly;
1099 maintenance; Respond to all vendor inquiries; Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies; Assist in month end closing.
Payroll and Petty Cash.
Key Accounts Payable Skills and Competencies
· organizing and prioritizing
· attention to detail and accuracy
· communication skills
· vendor relationship skills
· information management skills
· problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· team work
· professional integrity
· ability to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
· Accounting Degree
· Knowledge of Accounts Payable
· knowledge of general accounting procedures
· knowledge of ERP systems
· proficient in data entry and management
· 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
Design/build firm specializing in urban gardens. The atelier-style office develops unique design solutions for a residential client base, fabricates and installs what it designs, and provides on-going maintenance services. HWA's multi-disciplinary team of architects, designers, engineers, and horticulturalists is supported by in-house craftsmen, gardeners and construction crews. Established in 1969, Halsted Welles is renowned for employing an interior designer’s attention to detail to create elegant exterior living spaces. The mission of Halsted Welles Associates is to return sustainable systems to the urban environmen
Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Apply for this job now.