Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12.58 per hour, Inc benefits
Pay: £12.58 per hourDuration: Starting 14th November for 3-monthsContract: Temporary Location: Norwich Hybrid role - working at home 2/3 days a week and 2 days in the officeHours: Hours Monday - Friday 9- 5
About the role:
The Administrative Assistant will work as part of the Professional Services Team (PST) and provide administrative support in Student Services.
Duties will include:
- To be the first point of contact for the Head of School – screening calls, answering general enquiries and co-ordinating follow-up action.
- To proactively deal with a wide range of incoming correspondence to the Head of School swiftly and accurately.
- To manage the Head of School’s diary, arranging meetings and appointments, including travel arrangements, liaising and prioritising as appropriate.
- To provide an all-round high level of administrative support
- To prepare all School examination papers to the University timetable
- To attend other ad hoc meetings – to take notes, initiating follow up action and monitoring progress.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support for key School committees, including the School Executive Team and School Board.
If you or someone you know is interested in the role, then please send your most up-to-date CV to