We are seeking a qualified Studio & Digital Finance Analyst to join our Disney Media Distribution (DMD) team on a permanent basis as the result of an internal promotion.The Department
Media Distribution looks after the development and implementation of commercial strategies for the linear TV and digital distribution of The Walt Disney Company's channels and content.
In the UK, the team works with local broadcast and digital partners such as BskyB, the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and iTunes to name a few - to bring compelling and creative Disney-branded and non-branded entertainment to viewers via a variety of platforms, including the launch of ABC Studios series, such as Grey's Anatomy and Scandal.
The Regional Media Distribution Finance team is responsible for financial planning & analysis, commercial support and collating the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for Programme Sales across EMEA.The Role
The role of the Studio Financial Analyst is to support the overall management of the 10-year ultimates for the live action and animated features distributed by DMD, to assist with planning and forecasting cycles for the whole DMD business and to support Digital Media team with their monthly reporting and forecasting.
Responsibilities include process improvement, coordinating with Media Distribution Finance territory analysts and the championing of best practice across for forecasting and analysis.
The Financial Analyst works closely with EMEA Territory Finance teams, the regional Digital Commercial teams and with the Studio Finance team in Burbank.About You
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and responsibilities:
- Degree Qualified or equivalent qualification or experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent qualification or experience
- Experience within Commercial Finance department, ideally in a large Media company
- Good experience in Financial Interpretation of data - experience in programme licencing agreements an advantage
- Experience in Forecasting & Planning
- Strong Financial Modelling Skills:
- Ability to build-in complex contract information into financial Models used for long term revenue planning
- Updating models for the latest trends in Digital Markets
- Ability to quickly improve or create new models to best serve the latest business needs
- Financial Reporting - experience in dealing with large number of stakeholders at various seniority levels
- Extensive Excel Skills
- Presentation Skills (Strong PowerPoint skills essential)
Discover a unique opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with a company that's driven by the passion and imagination of its people. Imagine the stories you can be a part of…Right to work
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Studio & Digital Finance Analyst Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.