We are seeking MIG/TIG Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
For more than 35 years, LINK has provided high-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary/contract job opportunities to candidates. Top candidates choose LINK because they are treated with respect, and LINK puts every possible measure in place to ensure their safety and well-being.
Role: $$Now Hiring TIG/MIG Welder$$
Apply for this job now.