We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Composes and processes routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Collects insurance certificates, subcontracts, and releases. Tracks, enters and files accordingly.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Process and track Request for information and submittals
- Archive project documents
- Familiarity with construction industry
- Prepares close out packages, OEM's
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence; ability to effectively present information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have basic business mathematical skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills, including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and scheduling applications
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Book Keeping abilities a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
APEC International is a Multi-Family Housing Developer. Projects cycle includes site acquisition, entitlements, design, construction, lease-up, ownership management and maintenance. Projects include apartments in 1 to 7 story structures.
Role: Office Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.