The Sales & Leasing Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a premium dealership experience.
This full time position will require evenings and Saturday availability. Vacation time given after 90 days of successful employment! Great benefit package and 401k retirement plan also included!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Earning potential of up to $100K annually
- Training program to include up to 90 days salary/plus commission
- Professional growth opportunities within the Bill Estes Automotive brand
- Paid time off and 401K with company matching
- Competitive benefit package available
- Employee inventory discounts
IS THIS THE PLACE FOR YOU?
- Previous dealership experience is not required!
- Willingness to collaborate and learn the business to succeed.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing with outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and Saturdays.
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
Role: Sales / Leasing Consultant Chevy Buick GMC
Apply for this job now.