Supply Teacher needed for Private schools in Bristol and Bath
Cover Teachers powered by Class people are working with some of the private schools in Bristol and Bath to provide supply support and therefore we are looking to recruit more supply teachers to help support the increased demand.
Cover Teachers powered by Class People are one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in The South West of England.
Being Educationalist first, Cover Teachers powered by Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The school that we are recruiting for is in a fantastic location which is easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
Rates of pay
The rate you will paid for this position will be dependent on your scale.
What the school is looking for:
- Teachers with QTS/
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff members and pupils
- Ability to plan effective lessons
- Have strong classroom management and recent up to date curriculum knowledge.
What Cover Teachers can offer you:
- The best rates of daily pay in the county
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability
What do Cover Teachers require from you:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position.
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please send your C.V over to #removed# today and Maddie will be in touch almost immediately to speak about how we can find you your dream role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon