As Process Engineer at Lexington Medical, you will lead manufacturing process development for new surgical devices, including ensuring that the processes meet quality and productivity objectives and comply with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a smart, hands-on, data-driven individual who is interested being part of a dynamic and exciting entrepreneurial environment. This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
- Design, develop, and implement efficient, repeatable, and scalable manufacturing processes.
- Define and implement process controls to ensure reliability and quality of products & processes.
- Design workspace layout and assist in developing and sourcing manufacturing process equipment.
- Assist in developing and performing process verification/validation.
- Implement statistical process analysis and optimize processes for quality and efficiency.
- Ensure manufacturing processes are in conformance with quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Create process documentation.
- Train production personnel on manufacturing processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual looking to grow in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical and hands-on skills and a solid ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously are required.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, and Operations engineering preferred), top tiered institution with excellent GPA
- Experience in new product introduction
- Experience in the design and implementation of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly processes
- Experience in the medical device industry, or a similarly regulated industries
- Working knowledge of various production methods and 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience as Process Engineer (minimum 2 years). Exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive base salary.
- Highly attractive stock option package.
- Opportunity to be part of an exceptional team of talented people.
- Work authorization/ visa plus relocation assistance for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Process Engineer
Location: North Billerica,
Apply for this job now.