Business Intelligence Manager - Power BI, SQL
You will be based from home for now but then based in the London City office once Covid restrictions allows
£60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Do you have a strong hands on Business Intelligence development background, coupled with a strength in Data Analytics and a naturally inquisitve mindset?
Sentinel are working with a fast growing financial services organisation who require a BI Manager to understand key performance measures, produce dynamic reporting following the analysis of complex data, provide thought leadership and supervise a small team of Business Intelligence Analysts.
Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science Degree or minimum of 5 years BI/analytics experience
- Experience of supervising a Business Intelligence team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- SQL scripting ability
- Power BI
- Customer and results orientated
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge
- Understand existing reporting requirements (hosted in MS Power BI)
- Monitor, review and present Group performance to key stakeholders across multiple divisions
- Liaise with the business to ensure activity is directed towards areas of maximum potential
- Assist in planning of system migrations and the post reconciliation of
- Attend client meetings and give performance presentations as necessary
- Integrate third party applications into reporting dashboards
- Assist in the design and continuous evolvement of the Groups Data Warehouse
- Build external and internal client reports in MS Power BI as and when required
- Report on current business strategies and make recommendations for improvements
- Monitor the propensity scoring models effectiveness
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#