Property inspection company is currently seeking a Field Representative to service Lovelock, NV & other surrounding areas. . No licensing required. Experience is preferred and some construction background is helpful.
Field representative is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit to a background check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the Field Representative to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff.
Payment is per inspection completed and fees can vary based on coverage area and volume of work.
Conduct inspections on residential properties for homeowners insurance file.
Role: Residential Property Inspector
Apply for this job now.