Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking compassionate Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs) to assist clients one-on-one in their homes located within the Greater Manchester NH area. The ideal candidate will hold a valid nursing assistant license in the State of New Hampshire and possess a minimum of six months of experience working in the field. Offering $13-$16/hour depending on a case-by-case basis. You pick the hours that work for you, with up to 40 hours available each week and no regular commitment to weekends or holidays!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Weekly
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- No Weekend or Holiday Requirement
- Employee Referral Program
- Valid Nursing Assistant (LNA) License in the State of New Hampshire
- Graduate of a training and/or competency program as required by State/Federal Regulations
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in the field
- Current CPR Certification preferred but not required (We offer monthly renewal classes paid for by Interim HealthCare)
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2022 Interim HealthCare Inc.