Job Description :-
The Vice President, Oncology will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of the clinical development and life cycle management program for the Oncology therapeutic area.
- Lead the design, planning and execution of clinical development and translational research plans designed in support of bringing oncology molecules to patients.
- Partner effectively with key stakeholders on the senior management team, operations/laboratory, marketing and sales to generate buy-in and execute on product strategy.
- Prepare and be accountable for study and research budgets for the oncology program in collaboration with clinical operations and R&D finance.
- Conceive, implement, and lead validation studies for possible companion diagnostic products with internal and external collaborators.
- Participate in data generation and analysis and clinical study report conceptualization, development and writing to support global regulatory submissions.
- Participate in appropriate regulatory discussion and activities, including the preparation and filing of IND's, CTXs, NDA/MAAs, throughout the development cycle.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other functions, such as clinical operations, safety, biometrics, regulatory, medical writing, medical affairs and commercial.
- Interact with key opinion leaders on collaborative research and development projects, and validation studies.
- Manage, synthesize, and incorporate expertise/feedback from key opinion leaders, scientific and medical advisory board members, key customers, and other members of the research and development team to maintain a forward-looking strategic plan.
- Build relationships with key clinical customers.
- Publish and speak at conferences on oncologic research and study results.
- Operate within Compliance Guidelines at all times.
- Travel required.
Education & Experience :-
- MD, with relevant clinical and research experience, preferably with board certification in oncology or international equivalent.
- 10+ years of clinical development experience in oncology in pharma and/or biotech.
- 5+ years in a senior leadership position.
- Ability to communicate at a strategic level with experience.
- Proven direct and indirect leadership skills with the ability to attract, develop, and inspire a team.
- Proven ability to lead and execute clinical studies in collaboration with medical groups and institutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning and execution skills.
Powered by JazzHR