MLE is looking for a long-term relationship with our next interior signage installer. We are experiencing a period of substantial growth and need to expand our team to continue successfully completing projects for our national retail client base. This position will require extensive travel, generally about 40 weeks a year on the road.
Responsibilities and Desired Skills/Experience
- Daily interface with clients, most work is in open retail locations with staff & customers present. Good presentation and communication with retail staff is of highest priority
- 25+ to be able to rent vehicles during travel
- Basic ability to use drill and hand tools.
- No industry experience necessary, will train right candidate.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and recognize/address work related issues as they occur
- 75 - 100% Travel. Must be able to travel for 4-5 consecutive weeks. Will provide off weeks between projects when schedule permits
- Window vinyl installation experience a plus
- Identify and solve any on site issues
- Communication skills a must. Will
- Promote and ensure job site safety, rectify job site hazards immediately
- Complete final punch list for timely project turnover
- Perform all job related duties as assigned
- Project reporting
- Performing quality control throughout the process to ensure our quality continues to set the standard of excellence for our industry.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must have valid US drivers license and have the ability to rent vehicles during travel
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Matched 401K.
Since 2002 MLE has been providing turnkey solutions for large-scale brand installation and construction projects across the country. From small retail fixture change-outs to wholesale brand construction, MLE is equipped with the tools and experience to execute these projects on-time, on-budget and with a quality that is unmatched in the industry. We specialize in brand management, merchandising and logistics for store openings, expansions, remodels, retrofits and re-openings, as well as rollouts of major marketing campaigns. We also provide signage and display related services to a broad range of industries, including banking, retail, property management, grocery, restaurant - and others. We are a preferred contractor working with national retail and restaurant brands, and are looking for a long-term relationship with our next Retail Construction Employee. We are experiencing substantial growth and need to expand our team to continue successfully completing our projects on schedule and within budget.
Role: Installer - Interior Signage
Apply for this job now.