Digital Marketing Executive - Leatherhead - home/office working - £30k-£35k plus £5k bonus
Our client is a leading provider of educational services and are currently supporting 1000s of educators across the country. Their innovative SaaS based products provide teachers and children with everything they need to help them work through specific topics.
They are now seeking an experienced digital marketing executive with a strategic vision to join their growing organisation. In this position, you will develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. You will have a strong knowledge in marketing, sales, promotion coupled with a creative mindset.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and deliver a lead target
- Develop marketing activities in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
- Create and distribute a variety of marketing materials
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Brief agency and oversee paid advertising
- Collect and analyse market research data and apply it to current projects
- Write copy and content for marketing material
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Ad-Hoc duties when needed
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years' experience in a fast-paced marketing role, including managing third party agencies
- B2B marketing background with a good understanding of subscription models
- Ability to build, implement and manage end-to-end integrated campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent data and analytics experience.
- Experience using multiple digital platforms such as WordPress, Zoom and Marketing Software (HubSpot etc…) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers
Nice to have:
Experience within the Education or L&D Sectors
Experience within SaaS Markets
Start Up or Scale Up background
Above all you will be someone who puts their hand up and says, “I'll do that”. There is a lot to put in place, so you are a builder by nature. This is a small and very friendly team, so this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark and grow a team around them.