LANVERA is a leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and multi-channel delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business critical documents. With 30 years of experience in CCM, LANVERA has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, and continues to expand into other markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for our next generation processing infrastructure including responsive digital delivery platforms for E-Presentment, Payment Processing, Intelligent E-Forms and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
The Technical Business Analyst position has overall responsibility of our core processing, production and delivery systems including our client portal. The technical business analyst collects, documents, and maintains business requirements for all development efforts including the creation and maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and assisting in delivery activities. Other responsibilities: Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wire-frames, functional and technical specifications. Also, participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows. This position reports to a Product Manager.
- Stability - A history of intelligent career decisions.
- Minimum of 4 years of business application or document software business analysis experience with a history of successfully defining and launching products
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working for web-based, SaaS, or enterprise software development company(s)
- Intimate knowledge of the product development process using Scrum / Agile
- Ability to prototype User Interface within existing User Interface navigation schemes
- Ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
- Technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions
- The ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects
- The ability to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
LANVERA offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Role: Technical Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.