Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest science and technology companies in the world. Our client are seeking a Customer Issue Resolution Specialist who will be based in Bracknell on a 12 month contract. As an industry leader operating state of the art facilities, you will be rewarded with great opportunities for progression and development, and a healthy remuneration package plus many other benefits.
- Manager customer complaints using specific IT tools (Salesforce etc.) providing feedback to the customer in a timely manner
- Credit activities
- Daily customers collection activity based on overdue cases through SFDC.
- Order blocks release according to customer’s account analysis.
- Customer's Account management aimed to clear all pending items (Invoices, Credit Notes, payments on account, internal accounting entries) prioritizing the aged situations.
- Customer disputes management and related supporting documentation recovery.
- GSC (Global Service Center) outbound/inbound requests management related to cash application through SFDC.
- Central Risk Management team outbound/inbound requests management related to credit risk and credit limit through SFDC.
- Customer Facing activity for all investigations needed: complaint management, payment detail request, partial payment reason.
- Degree in Economics is preferred
- Previous experience in the credit & collection role and or complaint role is desired
- Windows, Office (Excel advanced, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, Service Automation, Salesforce
- Fluent English, other languages are a bonus
- Constructive and fast reactiveness capable of a positive influence on the team.
- Ability to manage customer issues
- Ability to work in a team
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.