Evening Presentations Operator
City of London
£39,100 per annum + free evening taxi home
Monday - Friday 16.00 - 00.00
An incredible new permanent Evening Presentations Operator role has just become available working for a leading Fund Manager based close to Liverpool Street Station. The main purpose of the role is to provide professional presentations creation service, including document print and finishing.
Working within a small team of highly respected and experienced colleagues, you will be reliable and fully committed to supporting and the team whilst remaining self-motivated with the ability to work under your own initiative to meet tight deadlines. This role is based in London as part of a larger global presentations team supporting the client's offices. This role will involve liaising with bankers in a professional, consultative and helpful manner. The role also requires frequently “going the extra mile” in provision of service, in order to develop and foster already established relationships.
This is a permanent role where you will be working Monday to Friday 16.00-00.00 and will have a free taxi home at the end of your shift. You will be an experienced Presentations Operator with working knowledge in a corporate environment and will be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You must be familiar with the use of Xerox printing and wiro-booklet making. A knowledge and basic use of graphics production would be advantageous.
- Creating presentations in accordance with the client templates and corporate guidelines
- Assisting and overseeing with the printing, and binding and scanning of documents
- Building a professional working relationship with clients
- Monitoring personal workflow and ensuring the team goals and deadlines are on target and being met
- Liaising with clients at all levels in a professional and helpful manner
- Completing all scheduled tasks within timeframes given and ensuring adherence to contractual obligations
- Ensuring a smooth hand-over occurs with other operators between shifts
- Ensuring all work is quality checked before returning to the client - all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Motivating and leading the team by example through a professional and approachable style
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Fast, confident and expert level on Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Confident in all basic functions within Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator would be very useful
- Strong organisational skills with a strong service mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with a positive 'can-do’ attitude
If this exciting opportunity to work for a leading corporate Fund Managers fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.