MUST be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
The Sales and Project Engineer is responsible for supporting the sales initiatives and activities of the Electrical and Automation group, which includes new equipment and modernizations. The Sales and Project Engineer will also serve as the technical project manager on industrial control system upgrades and automation projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Work closely with engineering to develop custom automation solutions and technical proposals tailored to the customer’s needs.
Lead technical discussions directly with customer to help identify initial scope of work and provide technical input into proposed long and short-term solutions to solve customer specific problems; recommending options and courses of action.
Analyzes the market to search for new potential customers.
Manage projects to ensure they remain within the contracted technical scope, time schedule and commercial values
Submit purchase requests and track project related orders
Develop and ensure timely resolution to any project related issues as well as control and maintain project cost
Produce engineering and project schedules along with the preparation of project status reports
Establish solid customer relationships and become a primary point of contact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position within a relevant industry.
- Requires working knowledge and experience with industrial controls (Allen Bradley preferred, Siemens is a plus) and industrial robotics
- Ability to read electrical schematics and possess basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Candidate must be a self-motivated, result oriented, well organized person with excellent investigative skills
- Candidate needs to have a strong commitment to providing superior customer service in conjunction with excellent communication skills on all levels.
- Demonstrate professionalism in work quality and communications.
- Standard MS Office applications are your daily business.
- A willingness to travel extensively to our customers in North America is an important component of the position. Travel can be up to 30%.
Will provide this information during a phone conversation.
Role: Sales and Project Engineer
Apply for this job now.