Company: ONYX RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
If you have 2 - 3 years’ good accounts clerical and credit control experience, along with strong all-round administration, customer service and communication skills, as well as a high degree of self-organisation, then this full-time Accounts Audit Analyst, 100% home based, position could be exactly what you’re looking for…
This international corporate services company wishes to appoint a highly professional Accounts Audit Analyst, that possesses strong experience from within an accounts clerical and or credit control based position.
Working closely with both the U.S and European team, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the funds recovery process through consistent supplier communication and subsequent analysis in order to positively impact revenue success.
As Accounts Audit Analyst, your duties will involve;
- Initiating, and following through to resolution, overpayment claims, as identified through a statements audit and or accounts payable audit
- Updating all claim information in the internal contact management system
- Contacting vendors via telephone and e-mail to initiate the recovery process and to provide necessary documentation to assist with claim resolution
- Partnering with other members of the audit team to keep the client appraised of the audit progress.
- Producing necessary reports for vendors or internal staff according to the needs of the audit engagement and team
You’ll be an Accounts Audit Analyst that’s able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner, along with strong self-motivation, attention to detail and the ability to work well with the wider team, albeit remotely and from the comfort of your own home on a day to day basis. A strong understanding of MS Office and internet, as well as email, is also essential.
With a good understanding of accounting principles such as accounts payable and accounts receivable, you’ll have at least 2-3 years’ experience gained from within a credit control, business sales or corporate customer service environment and be highly analytical in your approach.
An excellent opportunity to secure a sought after Accounts Audit Analyst role with a major blue chip organisation and combine the benefits of working fully from home, but within a supportive remote team environment.
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus bonus and a range of benefits that include:
- Death In Service life assurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 23 days paid annual holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- A computer and other required office equipment will be provided.
If you fit the above profile and would like to know more or apply for this role, please forward your CV by applying today.