Distribution Administrator - Permanent - Full Time - Eye, Suffolk - Competitive Salary
Hales Group are recruiting for a Distribution Administrator on a permanent basis on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in Eye, Suffolk. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth operation of the distribution process.
Main duties include:
- To provide advice to the Sales Department on the best transport principals and obtain quotes
- To work closely with the Packing Department to ensure the most efficient and appropriate packing methods are used relative to the type of shipment.
- To liaise with customers and other internal departments regarding despatch of customer orders
- Provide the necessary information and documentation as required
- To liaise with all other departments that may require a shipping and despatch service
- The accurate and timely preparation of packing lists from respective information sources and delivery of these to the relevant teams
- To collate information from returned packing documentation to provide an accurate record of packed orders.
Key requirements include:
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and a very high attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS
- Proven work experience gained within a dynamic administrative role
- An in-depth understanding of the role of a Distribution or Logistics Administrator
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Emily King