COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
My client, part of a leading UK banking group are actively hiring a Digital and Design Marketing Executive to join their successful marketing team in their Wimbledon office. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will allow the successful candidate to get stuck into a 'hands on' role, being the main point of contact for digital and design campaigns and the production of marketing assets to support multi-channel campaigns.
Digital and Design Marketing Executive's Key Responsiblities:
- Producing all marketing collateral from a design perspective including email, adverts, brochures, flyers, newsletters and case studies
- Producing multi-media for marketing campaigns such as infographics, video conent and web landing pages
- Acting as proof reader for all design work
- Managing relationships with relevant external agencies
- Translating complex messaging into clear and creative designs
- Executing and managing digital campaigns including email, social media and website
- Measuring campaign analytics and reporting on ROI
- Optimisation of online marketing activity
- Support on the maintenance of the website
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and policies
Digital and Design Marketing Executive's Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent design skills and experience working with digital channels in a previous role
- Proficient in Adove Creative Suite i.e. InDesign and Photoshop
- Familiarity with email distribution channels
- Experience working in a professional services, insurance or financial services firm in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who are CIM qualified are preferred, but candidates without such qualification will also be considered
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic marketing team, APPLY NOW!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.