Join a Science department within a large Salford based secondary school from January 2021.
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a large secondary school in central Salford, who are seeking a full-time Science teacher to join their Science department in the New Year (January 2021).
This full-time Science teaching position is initially a temporary post until the end of the academic year, with the opportunity to secure a permanent Science teaching position following the successful completion of the initial temporary role.
The school are welcoming applications from both experienced and newly qualified Science teachers, and the suitable support will be provided throughout the position.
- Full-time teacher of Science required, January 2021 start
- Initially offered on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to secure a permanent position
- Pay in line with teaching scale point (£25,301 - £40,490 per annum)
- KS3 and KS4 teaching experience required
- Science teachers of all specialisms encouraged to apply (Chemistry, Biology, and Physics)
- Salford location, accessible via the A580 and public transportation links
Located in central Salford, our partner secondary school can be accessed via the A580 (East Lancashire Road) and M60 motorway. Neighbouring areas Bolton, central Manchester and Astley also provide direct routes to the school. For non drivers, there are a number of public transportation links that lead directly to the school (train and tram stop within a five minute walk).
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the contact number provided below;