COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broad scope of projects, working closely with delivery teams that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Provide management and system solutions to large, strategic, complex system development projects involving multiple platforms, distributed processing, multi-tier client server and web-based applications ensuring alignment with the overall enterprise.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Influence the adoption and use of new techniques and technical practices and advocates continuous improvement.
- Support, communicate and align technical skill development within the organisation.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Experience of designing and delivering service-based architecture and display a sound understanding of architectural and design principles
- Background of working in a financial or trading organisation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of key components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Ability to work with developers in an inhouse and outsourced environment
- Significant enterprise systems development hands-on experience (C++, Java, C# or similar OO stack)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.