MASSCARE, LLC is a leading provider of Practice Management Solutions and Services to the Healthcare industry. We partner with both healthcare industry professionals and physicians to bring patients the highest quality services available.
MASSCARE, LLC is looking for a licensed Medical Assistant/ LPN to assist with Chronic Care Management (CCM) patients as defined by Medicare and our Mediation Therapy Management (MTM) program. The Medical Assistant will work within one of our partnered Physician practices and will be assigned primarily to these patients.
- Performing daily reviews of patient profiles to Identify patients that are/may be considered CCM patients; need consult upon next office visit
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; # of disease states: Current Medication List
- Consults and enrolls qualified patients into the practice MTM program
- Acts as patient liaison and coordinator for the MTM program patients
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Instructing patients about medication and special diets
- Coding and filling out insurance forms
- Ensures professional communication with patients in-office, electronically, and telephonically
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
- Knowledge in CCM and MTM preferred
MOVING PROVIDERS AND HEALTH SYSTEMS BEYOND SICK CARE
TO PROACTIVELY KEEP POPULATIONS HEALTHY
MassCare's sole focus is to enable providers to spend less time worrying about managing a practice and spend more time focusing on patient care. Our solutions help advance population health, improve provider and patient experiences and enhance financial stability.
Role: Medical Assistant / Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply for this job now.