This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for this leading Sports equipment manufacturing company who will value your skills and experience and will empower you to put your own stamp on the role!
Digital Marketing Manager
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
About the job
- Input and management of the online strategy and overall digital marketing plan.
- Use key web metrics from Google Analytics and Industry benchmarking reports to continually assess the overall performance of the website that includes visits, bounce rates, conversion, AOV, abandoned basket, abandoned checkout and per visit value
- Prioritise implementation schedules for website development and optimisation to ensure tasks add value, co-ordinate through to completion
- Work closely and manage key relationship with chosen digital agency to ensure that a best in class organic and paid search and social strategy is in place and implemented.
- Work and manage other key services such as design and videography.
- Social media - assist with developing strategy and management required to build and evolve online conversations where our audiences are participating
- Assist with website maintenance: upload of new products, press releases, adding PR from consumer magazines, updating product pages with relevant information and removing product where required to include Google Shopping feeds
- Own and manage the on-line budget which includes analysing and evaluating campaigns
- Provide the Marketing & Sales Team with accurate, relevant and timely information in relation to all website activity and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with other members of the business in target setting through to business planning sessions and ensuring agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with the company's policies and procedures
- You will be an experienced Digital Marketing Leader
- Educated to degree level in Business/ marketing (or similar subject) is preferential.
- Previous experience in working in a similar role is essential, ideally at management level.
- Ability to analyse numbers, with strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Proven communication skills, written & verbal, including internal training & report writing.
- Leads and motivates staff by example.
- Be highly organised, maximising efficiency at all times.
- The ability to self-develop and a line to the vision, goals, and values of the company.
- Desire to exceed targets and highly self-motivated.