Related Searches: Leadership, Management, Talent Development, Performance Management, Stakeholder Management, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Supervisor, Middle Management, Middle Manager, Leader Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP.
At ADP, we're passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we're quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you'll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day. ADP is hiring an Implementation Team Lead.
In this position, you'll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees. The Implementation Team Lead provides guidance, recognition, direction and evaluation in the performance and development of the team(s) while ensuring implementation goals are met. You will work closely with various stakeholders to resolve complex issues and obtain prompt resolution to escalated issues. The role will also serve as a back-up for department Leadership as needed.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands the perspective of the client and takes action(s) to integrate the client's needs with the products and strategic direction of ADP; builds a relationship of trust and respect with the clients and associates.
- Works closely with the internal and external implementation teams to resolve complex client issues.
- Monitors the daily activity of his/her teams to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Makes recommendations and drives process enhancements and initiatives.
- Provides feedback and instruction that ensures performance meets or exceeds service level agreements and expectations.
- Evaluates business trends and makes recommendations for future needs. Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities with measurable results while practicing effective change management skills.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, active feedback and encouragement to associates on performance and associate development.
- Identifies training opportunities and ensures appropriate training occurs.
- Participates in or facilitates regular team meetings, one on ones, and booster training sessions.
- Applies knowledge and gathers information necessary to make expedient but sound decisions that impact all critical risk factors and implementation goals. Presents the information and recommendations to stakeholders and various levels of leadership.
- Removes obstacles that impede team's performance. Understands decisions that may have large scale impact. Anticipates and eliminates problems, and promotes a high level of accuracy to prevent negative impact to clients and stakeholders.
- Special projects as assigned
- At least 1years of people leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance or other related field; or the equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 3 years' experience in Implementation, Client Services, Operations or equivalent role
- Project leadership
- Demonstrable ability to achieve results
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Ability to assume responsibility quickly, independently, and expedite sound decisions
- Strong team-building and motivation skills with on-site and remote associates
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members' performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- provided by Dice