· Provide task tracking, resource allocation, quality assurance, technology review, research, budget monitoring and weekly status reports.
· Manage functional teams, assist with budgets, manage vendor/client relationships and provide work plans for developmental projects.
· Provide support services.
· Identify and manage risk.
· Act as liaison between WMATA management and contractors to define work needed to ensure work is accomplished as required.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
3.1.5 Project Manager Level 3
· Five (5) or more years’ experience performing the duties identified above in an information technology operations of the same or larger magnitude
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
· A current PMP Certification.
· Experience managing projects in the Transit industry.
· Experience managing web and mobile app applications and data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) projects.
- Hold both a relevant Bachelor's and Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Earned Value (EV) analysis on large multiyear IT projects.
- Experience managing GIS (Global Information System) projects.
- Level 3: eight (8) or more years’ experience (Program Manager, Engagement Manager)
· Coordinate project activities with regional bus agencies and WMATA stakeholders.
· Solicit and documents requirements.
· Lead and documents technical design for software projects.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Role: Project Manager Level 3 (2) -- WMATA 062216-006
Apply for this job now.