Role and Responsibilities
The Field Supervisor will assist and follow the directives of the Operations Managers with the administration and managerial duties to enforce BSIS regulations, governing State and Federal laws, and Company policies. As experienced Security Officers and Mangers, they will also be responsible for the Training of Security Officers under their supervision in order to develop a staff that is always “Prompt, Professional, and Engaged.” Field Supervisors will be utilized at the discretion of the Operations Managers to ensure mission accomplishment. Some duties are listed below; however, they are not all inclusive and the Field Supervisor must be adaptable and follow the direction of the Operations Manager;
· Performs all duties of Security Officer and Supervisor as needed
· Inspects and evaluates and evaluates Security Officers for alertness, appearance, and proper performance while on duty and report and correct deficiencies to the Operations Manager.
· Communicate company policies and procedures to all shift personnel.
· Assist the scheduling department with the filling of open shifts, by responding immediately to open shifts and making phone calls to cover the openings as needed.
· Assist in the development, administration and implementation of training programs
· Conduct daily Supervisory visits to all locations assigned and completing both Lighthouse and Allied Quick reporting.
· Assists as needed with complaints from clients and or client’s customers.
· Assist with Investigations of accidents, thefts, property losses, homicides, or other unlawful activities as directed by Operations Managers.
· Adapt and work extended hours, flex days off if needed, respond off-duty if needed and directed by Operations Manages.
· Attend meetings and special events as directed by the Operations Managers.
· Conduct thorough vehicle inspections on all patrol vehicles and report all discrepancies.
· Assist Operations Manager in event planning as directed.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, even off-duty.
· Understand that you are personally liable for the proper use of the issued Company Credit Card and any other issued company property (i.e. Cell phone and or tablet.)
· Operate any vehicle company or personal, professionally and lawfully while on duty.
· When operating a company vehicle, it is only for business use and never for personal endeavors.
· Brief the Operations Managers of any unusual occurrences that happened on your shift.
· Ensure Security Guards provide high quality services to protect people and property.
· Must maintain a satisfactory attendance, punctuality, and performance throughout your employment as a Field Supervisor.
· Make Supervisory visits to all client Management on a daily basis and letting them know the current state of business and utilizing the clients concerns to improve our business model.
· Utilize the ten-foot rule and always be friendly and great client’s customers, make sure your Security Officers are doing the same.
· These Roles and Responsibilities are subject to change at any given point without notice, it is your responsibility to keep abreast of current company policies you are to follow.
ALLIED was established in 2010 to provide the personal attention and exceptional service our security clients demand. ALLIED is a full-service security firm with national capabilities through our subcontractors and affiliates to provide security & investigative services for a wide array of security clients. Our growth and success are the result of our commitment to providing consistent, high quality service and customer care. The key in the service industry is the responsiveness of the management team and the ability to rapidly mobilize and effectively respond to our clients’ requirements and needs.
Allied Consulting and Security Services
NV PILB 2050B
Role: Security Field Supervisor
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.