Director of Strategic Partnerships - High growth MSP
I'm working with a UK leader in secure, cloud-led digital transformation. As a fast growing company, they are looking to hire a Director of Strategic Partnerships to help the business drive deeper engagement with both technology vendors and Hyperscaler organisations. This is a greenfield opportunity, where the correct individual will be able to build and shape the future for strategic partnerships.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Development of joint GTM plans with Technology and Hyperscaler partners designed to maximise growth
- Monitor overall partner progress towards joint business plans, ensuring revenue and program commitments are met/exceeded. Remove obstacles that stand in the way toward ARR achievement.
- Act as the partners entry point into the business including Sales/Marketing/Finance and Technical teams
- Proactively manage the strategic alliances agenda within the business aligning the appropriate teams and resources to ensure that the company remains at the top of its partners agendas Ensure the business is the MSP solution of choice within the partner salesforce, increasing share of referral business versus the competition
- Ensure that the business is leveraging all available resources associated with the various partner programs including but not limited to MDF, incentives, rebates, referrals, accreditations and partner “Big Bet” programs
- Identify and establish new partner relationships with existing suppliers or new suppliers as the business continues to expand its products and services
- Own and drive the roadmap for Tech and Hyperscaler Accreditation
- Conduct joint Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and annual strategic planning with partners, including analysing and reporting progress on ROI
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute lead-generation activities with partners, ensuring maximum return on investment
The role is based in the companies Manchester HQ with the benefit of flexible working. Travel to partner sites will be needed as part of the role.[JK1]
[JK1]Would rather not say completely remotely. Can we say the role is based in the companies Manchester HQ with the benefit of flexible working.