Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for work in Cheadle, Staffordshire, with a very competitive rate of pay? Our client is seeking compassionate and flexible RMNs to provide individual, person-centred care for male and female patients with learning disabilities, autism, or a personality disorder. A salary of £31,200 to £35,802 will be paid to the successful candidate, along with a welcome bonus of £3,000.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Mental Health Nurse vacancies are much appreciated. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working three days one week, four days the next.
To succeed in this RNLD Nurse role, you will need to have:
- A registered Mental Health Nurse training qualification
- At least six months' experience in nursing
- Strong team-working skills
- A passion for helping others, supporting and encouraging people to achieve their full potential
As an RMN based in Cheadle, Staffordshire with the relevant qualifications, you'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse.
- An annual salary of £31,200 to £35,802, along with an LD allowance
- A welcome bonus of £3,000
- 33 days' annual leave (the equivalent of), plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and career-development training
You'll also benefit from pension contributions, life assurance and flexible working. This is an excellent opportunity for any RMN Nurse looking to build on their Registered Mental Health Nurse training in the social care sector. Please either click APPLY or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]