Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21.03 - £35.00 per hour, Inc benefits
If you have a strong commitment to working with Fostering Service and relish the opportunity to make a difference in an environment that is structured and targeted towards effective delivery, we would like to hear from you.
Pay Rate - £35/Hr.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Tasks include undertaking Regulation 24 viability assessments, full form C assessments and supervising and supporting temporarily approved connected persons/kinship carers.
- The role involves supervising and supporting foster carers and their families.
- It will also include the completion of a variety of assessments including Form F, SGO, connected person assessments and private fostering assessments.
- You should have knowledge of the Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards is required.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have 2 years of experience as a Qualified Social Worker in a Fostering Service
- Must hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010