Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22.00 - £26.00 per hour, Inc benefits
We are looking for an exceptional, dynamic & innovative Occupational Therapist to contribute to an effective occupational therapy service to meet the needs of our Client.
To work as part of a team to provide a high quality professional Occupational Therapy (OT) service to customers and carers, relevant to their health, equipment and social care assessed needs, with the aim to prevent, reduce or delay future care requirements.
The Occupational Therapist key duties and responsibilities will be:
- To hold and manage a complex case load working as part of the Occupational Therapy team.
- To screen and prioritise customers identifiable needs, to carry out an assessment, usually by telephone to establish the urgency.
- To provide a specialist overview of the customer’s functional abilities to include all aspects of daily living in order to optimise safety and maximise independent living at home, using strength and assets-based approaches to support planning.
- To carry out timely assessments as identified during the screening process, including moving and handling, major adaptations, and specialist equipment. Using clinical knowledge to provide customers, carers and professionals with advice and information on the full range of equipment and adaptations available.
- To work closely with partner agencies, particularly with the housing standards and adaptations team including a technical officer to plan and carry through major adaptations.
To work as an Occupational Therapist in this unique role you will need:
- Valid HCPC Pin
- Right to Work in the UK
- Previous experience in Social or Health Care setting, relating to services for disabled adults.
- Experience of delivering OT assessment and intervention for Clients with complex needs.
As a Registered Senior Nurse, REED Will offer to all successful Nurses Weekly Shifts, subject to availability;
- Weekly Pay
- Flexibility (able to work from home)
- Mileage cover
- Car available for the staff when needed
- Paid holiday (PAYE) up to 28 Days
This role is a Monday – Friday
Fulltime = 37 hours per weekPart-Time = 22 hours. ( the OT will have the freedom to manage their own work load and how you will make your hours weekly)
For more information apply today and we will be in touch!