Do you want
· A job that supplies you with 45-50 hrs. + Weekly?
· A job that provides you with a company van to take home?
· To have a company to support your career and grow your knowledge in the trades?
§ Company Van
§ Benefits: Health Insurance, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, ETC.
§ Larger trade tools supplied; you just need your basic trade tools.
The Electrician is responsible to trouble-shoot, repair, program, replace, maintain and install electrical/electronic systems for customers at varying levels of complexity. In this capacity, you will be responsible to properly respond and document to work orders as they are assigned to you that range from routine maintenance to emergency calls to assist customers with their commercial electrical needs utilizing a custom android phone system.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Read/comprehend blue prints, technical diagrams, schematics, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts
· Prepare job scope-of-work to include time estimates and material requirements for electrical repairs
· Bend and install rigid conduit, set up and pull wire and cable, terminate power, control and instrumentation wire and cable
· Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
· Work with single and three phase motors and motor control systems
· Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
· Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
· Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code and OSHA safety standards
· Properly documents all pertinent information through life span of Work Order utilizing custom app
· Actively participate in and complete all required training programs
· 3 - 5 years experience working as an electrician with strong technical skills in troubleshooting and repairing electrical work
· Must have organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to conduct oneself with integrity and professionalism
· Proven experience working independently as well as part of a team
· Must be able to work long hours, weekend and holidays as needed
· Due to the nature of our work all employees must pass a criminal background check, MVR check and hold a valid Driver's License
· Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up/down stairs on regular basis; climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly on a shift
· Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
· Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects (50 - 65 lbs) many times across a shift
· Operate, maintain, and work close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery
CLM Midwest, Inc. is an established (1994), successful organization that provides superior commercial maintenance services. They are strategically located in Chicago and Michigan to service their midwestern commercial clientele with customers in IL, IN, OH, MI, MO, IA, NE and WI. CLM Midwest, Inc. provides 24/7 service to their commercial clients, with over 100 years of combined experience, they work non-stop to ensure that every job is completed on time and under budget while maintaining quality.
Apply for this job now.