Teacher (Key Stage 2) Year 4
£450- £650 per week
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE/QTS, NQTS/RQT are also welcomed to apply.
SEP 2021 - Dec 2021
- A Flexible and dedicated Teacher with excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude with a growth mindset.
- Commitment to the Health, Wellbeing and providing aspiration of all students.
- Ability to develop a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Able to plan, prepare and provide challenge to learners.
- Experience of delivering the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
The school have developed an ethos that promotes wellbeing and pride themself on providing individual challenges. The school is situated in a small village and provides distinctive community characteristics. The school believes that all young people should develop positive and aspirational values.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status PGCE (QTS), RQT/NQTS will be considered.
- Will have recent experience working in Key Stage 2 or other relevant experience.
- Will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to adapt.
- Will inspire, reward and contribute to positive behaviour management.
- Will support children to become resilient.
- You will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills
You must include the following sentence in the Requirements section:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education can offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training for Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant Diane Roberts, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher/NQT/RQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester Primary Team on&