Teacher of English - Royal Tunbridge Wells
Are you a qualified English teacher seeking a new experience?
Teaching Personnel are currently working closely with a wide range of schools and academies across the Tunbridge Wells area. We are looking to recruit a number of English Teachers to join us in supporting such schools on a basis which suits your availability. NQT's are also encouraged to apply.
We can provide you with a wide range of work that will suit your requirements. From short term cover, to long term and permanent opportunities which can be carried out as both full time and part time opportunities from January 2021.
Subject: Secondary English Teacher
Pay: £110 - £170 per day
The ideal candidate should:
- Be motivated by the success and well-being of students
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire students
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
To be considered, you must:
- Be a qualified English Teacher with experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service (support can be provided)
- Have working experience which can be referenced
In return, you will receive a dedicated consultant who will support and guide you throughout your teaching journey.
If you are interested by this exciting opportunity then click apply on this advert, or alternatively contact Charlie at #removed#
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.