Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Personal Injury Paralegal - Sheffield
We are working with an ambitious and dynamic law firm, specialising in personal injury and litigation with a valued ethos of providing outstanding client care and service.
They’re looking for a talented, confident, hardworking and highly motivated individuals to join their exciting, friendly and expanding Personal Injury teams. The right candidate will have a strong commercial awareness, be passionate about legal services and be dedicated and excited to work for the firm.
- Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own work load.
- Capability to plan and prioritise your case load effectively, working to deadlines, timely and accurately whilst demonstrating decision-making skills and the talent to work in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills together with the confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Candidates must be professional, with an excellent telephone manner and be confident in dealing with clients, as well as interacting with other members of the team successfully.
- The ability to work within a team and also under your own initiative.
- Enthusiastic, driven with the aspiration to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and competitive environment.
- Expect a supportive, ambitious and conscientious team in a dynamic and thriving environment.
They offer a competitive salary along with exciting opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with excellent career prospects to join a growing, forward thinking and ambitious law firm with good opportunities for progression and development.
Salary: £17,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful