Service Excellence. Performance. Integrity. Teamwork. Consistency. Innovation.
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line offer a wide-variety of spectacular land and sea experiences. Our team supports a combined fleet of ships sailing to Alaska each summer, lodges and hotels, luxury motor coaches and the largest domed rail cars in the world. Our guests experience both luxury and adventure that is truly unmatched.
Do you dream of travel? Can you imagine working in some of the most spectacular places in the United States, and traveling the globe? Make it happen!
Have an extraordinary summer working in Alaska! Immerse yourself in the Alaskan experience! Holland America - Princess (HAP) Alaska is looking for staff for our fabulous hotels and lodges. Our teams are responsible for exceeding our guest expectations, when the hard work is done, get out there and enjoy all that Alaska has to offer. This will be the most fun job that you ever have!
Our guest season is early May until late September, and we give strong preference to candidates who can be with us for that entire time.
Many of our locations offer employee housing.
- Performs a variety of entry-level housekeeping and delivery tasks.
- Routinely cleans guest and public areas.
- Operates cleaning equipment.
- Makes supplies deliveries and maintains supply closets.
- Identifies maintenance issues
- High school completion or equivalent experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and written, with employees, management and customers.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving housekeeping is normally preferred for this job.
- Minimum age of 18 is required for this position.
- To service areas where alcohol is present the minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States .
• Travel- Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
• Rewards & Incentives - Employee of the month, years of service and longevity recognition programs
• Employee Referrals-$300 for referring new team members
• Community Service-Unique employee opportunities to participate in local community events
• Employee Activities
Next Steps...Apply today at #removed#or call 888.207.3541and make memories for a lifetime! HAP Alaska Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Trapper Creek,
Apply for this job now.