Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an external financial reporting specialist/ SOX Manager to join our controller group at our Dublin, OH location. This is a very visible, significant role within the company and the finance function. This position will report to the corporate accounting manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate, compile and track SOX compliance for the company
- Liaison to external and internal auditors with regards to SOX compliance
- Collaborate with various functional departments as needed
- Perform SOX compliance duties including internal control policies compliance records
- Coordinate information sharing with the internal and external auditors
- Participate in various ad hoc projects
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- 3-10 years in previous corporate accounting and or public accounting/private mix
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team/strong people skill
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
**This job is based on a ladder structure and the job level (salary) will be determined by the quantity and quality of your experience.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting Experience
- ERP experience (preferably SAP)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Role: SOX Manager / Financial Reporting Spec.
Apply for this job now.