Commercial Litigation | Partner | Leeds | Salary Negotiable
We are a full-service law firm based in Leeds city centre serving clients throughout the UK and further afield. We have an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality partner-led advice with exceptional personal service.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join their growing team in their Leeds office. This role will suit a candidate who is 10 years PQE plus. You will be dealing with a varied caseload of Commercial Litigation matters to include Professional Negligence (claimant claims against Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants, Surveyors and Architects)
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
- Qualified Solicitor 10 years PQE (must have experience in the field)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Strong Technical ability and Understanding of CPR, general procedure, and limitations
- Excellent file management
- Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.