Company: JLM STRATEGIC TALENT PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
JJLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking a bright Engineer to join a major project in the greater Seattle area. This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm in the construction industry and develop personal and professional growth.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Update and maintenance of logs for all RFIs, drawings, change directives, contractor change requests, inspection reports, safety notices, etc.
- Create and modify utility plans, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs in accordance with applicable codes
- Support field operations with cost controls and scheduling
- Support with materials purchasing
- Responsible for making sure all documents are in compliance
- Coordination of the Request for Information (RFI), change order, submittal and drawing process.
- Coordination of construction contract correspondence, input & maintenance of project information and status reports
- The receipt, review & distribution, and maintenance of project related documents
- Manage subcontractors
- Adjust and monitor project schedule
- Support contracts and the project superintendent
- Engineering Software Knowledge
- Proficient with AutoCAD and/or SketchUp
- Understanding of site plans (grades and measurements)
- Experience in laying out a project
- BS in Civil Engineering or related experience
- Understanding of means and methods of grading techniques
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.