Style Crest, Inc. has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced HVAC Service Manager to lead our installation and service activities in the Houston and Beaumont areas. As Service Manager, you will manage the day to day activities of our installed services operation including workforce expectations and productivity, onsite inventory management, quality of our installation services and customer service.
As Service Manager, the responsibilities include:
- Oversees the installation and services activities to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Responsible for the efficiency, productivity, cost effectiveness, quality and safety of the team and work performed. Ensures our service and installation operation meets or exceeds our customer expectations. Drives continuous improvement of our service and installation capabilities.
- Leads and manages a team of associates by setting expectations, providing workflow direction, improving performance and productivity, hiring and training of team members, resolving conflicts and issues, communicating goals and objectives, and ensuring a safe work environment. Based on workload during the season, actively installs and services equipment as necessary to meet customer expectations or to cover for team absences.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is installed in accordance with Style Crest’s procedures, Manufacture’s specifications and Federal and local code requirements. Audits randomly selected installs on a continuous basis to ensure quality of work of our installation and service technicians.
- Understands the job order process and how to use the reports and tools available to the Service Manager to assist in managing the business. Learns the scheduling function to assist and help provide coverage as needed. Reviews all technicians job orders for accuracy to ensure billing is correct. Assists in pulling permits and other local licensing requirements as needed.
- Responsible for safeguarding the facility(s), vehicles, inventory and equipment. Ensures all equipment and inventory is properly stored, well-maintained, and in good working condition. Oversees the inventory control process for all products and materials both in the facility and the installation and service vehicles. Assists with cycle counts and physical inventory. Ensures all discrepancies are resolved and communicated.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiency, cost effectiveness, and/or customer satisfaction with regards to our installation and service capabilities. Communicates major issues, capital expenditures and potential opportunities.
- Provides ongoing technical training to ensure we maintain the level of knowledge and skills to do quality work and to prepare for the future growth for our installers and service technicians.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- At least 5 to 7 years of field experience in Air Conditioning and Heating Installation with a thorough understanding and ability to install, troubleshoot, repair and service of residential equipment.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. Completion of HVAC technical education is preferred.
- Must be 608 certified.
- Prior supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Holds a state HVAC license and/or is willing to obtain/maintain a license.
- Must have satisfactory MVR to drive a company vehicle.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn field software and applicable processes.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), organizational and team building skills are required.
- Demonstrates positive customer service attitude and behavior.
- Ability to be a team player committed to the success of the business.
- Demonstrated abilities problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for the success of the installation business.
- Ability to travel in the field between our two locations as needed. May require overnight stays.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume using the online process. Style Crest offers competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about us by visiting #removed#
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for over 45 years. We sell, distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Role: HVAC Service Manager
Apply for this job now.