QPA is seeking a CPA with 3-7 years of tax preparation and review experience in a public accounting firm. This is a direct hire opportunity for a mid‐size, full‐service Certified Public Accounting and Integrated Wealth Management firm located in Dallas, Texas.
This firm’s clients include high‐net‐worth and high‐income individuals and families, businesses and healthcare professionals. The firm offers Tax, Accounting, Business Consulting, Investment Management, Financial Planning, Family Office and Retirement Plan Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA license required.
- Recent Public Accounting Experience REQUIRED
- 3-7 years of tax experience including preparation and review
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong professional presence and leadership skills; ability to mentor and develop staff
- Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated and takes initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient use of technology including Excel and QuickBooks.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships and provide outstanding client service.
- Review and prepare 1065, 1120S, 1040, and 1041 tax returns
- Tax estimates and projections
- Understands complex tax issues and the application to client situations and transactions. Exhibit a high level of attention to detail throughout the tax preparation and review process.
- Assume full responsibility for supervising engagements and special assignments using established firm policies and procedures while requiring minimum supervision.
- Participate in firm's practice development efforts including expanding services to clients.
Our client offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including many work/life balance benefits designed to help employees balance their work and interests outside the office.
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
Role: Tax Manager
Apply for this job now.