Our client is seeking an Apartment Leasing Consultant for one of its apartment communities in Abilene, Texas.Abil
APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT
Reports to: Community Manager
The Apartment Leasing Consultant's job duties include:
- Assist in the achievement of the Community's annual budget plan
- Show and lease apartments.
- Accounting functions relating to leasing.
- Complete all lease documents related to leasing
- All leasing and marketing tasks including outreach marketing and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- All other related tasks assigned by Community Manager
- Uphold all Company policies and values.
- Sales experience, preferably in the apartment industry.
- Customer Service experience.
- Friendly and courteous personality.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Bilingual in Spanish is vital to this role.
- High School degree required.
- Ability to interact with people.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required; position requires own vehicle to fulfill all of job’s functions
- Three (3) weeks of Paid Time Off after completing your first year on the job.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health FSA, Dependent FSA), Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
We share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere, so we only hire nice, bright, funny people who are willing to work hard. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who live in our communities. We are looking to add amazing professionals to join our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
To be considered, we need:
- A cover letter that highlights 3 reasons you think you'd be great for the role.
- Your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Apartment Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.