We are now seeking a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to join our Technology team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.Aims of the Job:
The primary role of the BRM is to understand all business processes and provide technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for IT business strategy requirements.
The BRM is accountable for ensuring that Business Technology provides the services and systems the Customer requires in order to function effectively.
Responsibilities will include:Product Management
- Identifying valuable, usable and feasible products
- Maximising the business value of solutions managed by the team to achieve both business goals and optimum ROI.
- Understanding the level of technical complexity required to provide required solutions
- Acting as the voice of the customer to ensure the right balance between usability and technical complexity
- Representing the needs of the customer in projects with accountability for the quality of the solution delivered
- Pro-actively suggesting process improvements in response to business need
- Ensuring that an effective Governance Process is in place
- Ensuring global, international, regional and/or territory participation and representation as required
- Ensuring that a backlog of required changes/fixes is always up to date and agreed
- Participating in the Release process to ensure that we adhere to our processes and that the Customer is fully engaged
- Managing the sign-off of requirements and design
- Ownership of impact and risk assessment of releases.
- Managing the communication of project milestones, issues and decisions to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer training and UAT
- Owning and managing the relationship between the Department and the Customer
- Educating the Department about the Customer's vision, strategy, goals and business processes
- Identifying the Customer's needs, which might encompass project ideas, change requests, new or improved services or business change
- Responsible for interacting with suppliers in order to align them with our needs
- Responsible for receiving Supplier performance escalations and resolving them, escalating to a Director when no resolution can be found
- Manage IT relationships with other IT partners (internal and external)
- Track all supplier costs and provide to Director to aid forecasting
Suitable candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
What we offer:
- Experience managing Global Licensing systems with focus in the following areas: Contract Management, Revenue Recognition, Royalties Reporting and Consolidations, Product Development and Business Analytics
- Experience of delivering multi-million dollar projects
- Experience managing Agile Projects and working closely with Development teams
- Scrum Master Certification
- An understanding of accounting principles, including SOX
- Extensive experience of managing globally distributed, cross-functional project teams
- Expertise at managing suppliers of outsourced/offshored services
- Formal qualification in project management would be beneficial
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills for liaison across all levels of the business (to EVP level)
- Superb communication skills, written and oral
- Evidenced ability to influence and negotiate
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- International exposure
Right to work in the UK:Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
Closing Date: 24th September
See descriptionRole: Business Relationship Manager Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.