Senior Data Developer/ Data Engineer - Contract - London - Hadoop, Spark, DevOps - Duration 6 months
Sentinel IT are looking for an experienced, Senior Data Engineer to work with a leading financial institution based in London, though the role will operate remotely.
This individual will work as a technical lead and demonstrate the ability to work across different technologies in the Data Analytics domain. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands on experience writing and designing progressive analytics solutions and also be able to maturity provide high and low level design guidance.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm and design pattern.
- Strong knowledge of BI technologies and frameworks
- Experience in building data pipeline in Hadoop Echo System - Spark, Airflow, Atlas, Hive etc.
- Strong Object-oriented programming experiences.
- Experience in Python programming language desired.
- Experienced with writing automation testing (unit test, integration test).
- Experienced in DevOps related tools, such as Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with financial data would be an advantage.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is advantageous
- Experience with Cloud native technologies highly desirable
Additional contract information:
Duration of the contract: 6 months
Rate: £400-500 per day depending on experience
Ideally, this individual will be Security Cleared but not a necessity
Interested - please get in touch with your CV to #removed#