We are a downtown Asheville, year-round school, seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our team of teachers! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct birth to 5 year old children based on a play-based curriculum.
- Create an active and engaging learning environment
- Establish and maintain positive/meaningful relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Must have or be willing to obtain NC Credentials
- A degree in Early Education, or related field preferred
- Passionate about working with young children
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We provide opportunities to grow and develop your career through training and T.E.A.C.H. scholarships. The center offers medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO, paid Birthday off, paid school closures, and a wonderful work environment.
Role: Preschool Teacher
Apply for this job now.