As an Accounts Assistant, your primary role will be to process high quantities of invoices, reconciliations and expenses.
My client are a well-respected employer based in the wider Southampton area. they are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join on a permanent full-time basis.
As an Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Full processing and reconciliation of the Nominal Ledger.
- Uploading of invoices batches to internal invoicing system.
- Posting of cash received from accounts to Sales Ledger.
- Supplier payments and reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit Card.
- Staff expenses.
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience working in Accounts in a Hotel environment is essential.
- Intermediate Excel.
- No qualifications are necessary.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to report directly to a Financial Controller
Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, Hampshire
Apply for this job now.