We are seeking a Life Insurance Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling life insurance policies to new and existing clients, primarily in the senior market.
You should apply if you are looking for:
- High earnings - $100k plus first year for top producers ($50k to $75k in advances is the average for the first year)
- FREE lead program with 30-60 exclusive leads provided weekly
- Cash bonuses, monthly incentives, and trips to exotic locations every year
- Accrued residual income
- Merit-based growth opportunities
- Close team environment
- Hands-on training/ongoing coaching
- Superior products with very competitive prices and easy underwriting
- Conducting in-home presentations to sell life insurance solutions
- Expand business reach through our amazing referral program and networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Calling and scheduling appointments with provided leads and referrals
- Effectively gathering referrals in every home
- Building community relationships
- Maintaining acceptable quality of business
- Being a contributing member of a team
- Previous experience in insurance, sales, and customer service preferred but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of integrity
- Ability to drive to appointments and conduct presentations
- Strong work ethic is a must
- Outgoing personality is a huge plus
- Must be extremely coachable
- Life insurance license (if not licensed, willing to obtain it)
If you are a veteran or have experience as a life insurance sales professional, final expense, Medicare, Medicare manager, Medicare trainer, pre-need insurance sales, auto sales managers, general sales managers, sales trainers, cell phone sales, door to door sales, b2c, top producer, top manager, auto sales, outside sales, management, mortgage, real estate, marketing, bartender, financial services, finance managers, satellite TV sales, Cable TV sales, retail outside sales, or if you are a person who just loves working with people, APPLY TODAY.
If you have zero experience in sales but have a strong work ethic and are willing to learn, APPLY TODAY. For more information about this opportunity, visit our website at joinSLS.com.
The SLS division of Florida Insurance Services, Inc. specializes in the marketing of final expense life insurance products to seniors and it was established in 1996. Since that time SLS has rapidly grown to become one of the largest marketers of final expense coverage nationally, currently doing business in more than forty states with plans to soon be operating throughout the entire country.
Role: Life Insurance Agent
Apply for this job now.