Excellent Salary - around £24,000 basic
Successful young business offering huge growth potential
***Amazing opportunity for an ambitious, creative Designer with a successful history in a Graphic Design role!***
We are the UK market leaders in modular event, exhibition, conference, experiential, and retail displays. We are the exclusive supplier of T3, the world's most innovative and versatile modular display system, creating stunning displays for a wide variety of environments from events through to in-store.
We are seeking a creative 2D and 3D designer to join an established projects team, creating renders of exhibition stands, point of sale displays and other types of display units. This is a great opportunity for a confident, creative and commercially minded graphic and 3D designer looking to join a growing company. This role will be focused on render creation, display design and print ready artwork setup and creation. The role is a highly collaborative design role, working closely with the sales and projects team.
Graphic Designer, Farnborough - Benefits:
- Excellent Basic Salary - circa £24,000 negotiable d.o.e.
- Employee Health Insurance plus additional perks provided by Vitality
- Pension Scheme
- Company Events / Trips
- Dynamic and friendly Team
- Great Career Progression
Graphic Designer, Farnborough - Experience and Preferred Skills:
- 2 years working in an office-based environment
- 2 years working in a designer role
- 3D design experience / 2D design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Outgoing and confident to express opinion
- Creative yet logical thought process
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Fast Paced environment
- Fun, outgoing personality that works well in a team and on their own
- Effective personal time management and organizational skills
- Good at juggling multiple projects
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills would be an advantage although not essential
Graphic Designer, Farnborough - Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the sales and projects team, assisting with design of exhibition stands, point of sale displays and other types of display units.
- Creating 3D renders of the designs whilst considering the purpose of the design.
- Ensuring the correct and appropriate information and requirements have been translated within a stand design.
- Attending meetings with customers to discuss projects collaboratively with the sales and projects teams.
This role will suit an individual looking for an opportunity to have a big impact in a growing business especially at this crucial time as we continue to grow and develop our unique, market leading business.
If you are interested in talking to us and showing us your portfolio, please apply TODAY, lets talk!