Genesis10 is currently seeking a System Training Manager for a contract to hire or a direct hire position for an Insurance company client in the Rolling Meadows, IL or Raleigh, NC area.
Our client has an immediate need Manager of System Training that can be located in Naperville, Illinois, Rolling Meadows, Illinois, or Raleigh, North Carolina. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Program and Project Management and will focus on developing and managing the process and system training for all employees and producers using our Underwriting, Billing and Claims platform by building relevant material based on employee/producer needs and recommendations from the business unit leaders.Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and train internal and external users on new system (Unity) through classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, job aids, and workshops.
- Partner with business unit leaders to identify and develop the most appropriate learning solution to meet the training needs.
- Collaborate with the business to create and facilitate training at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Select appropriate instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, case studies, demonstrations, and computer-based training for internal and external users.
- Develop method of measuring progress and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Manage and work as part of team of internal and/or contract resources.
- Deliver training as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed by management.
- Bachelors' degree preferred with 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.About Genesis10:
- Equivalent is defined as 9 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience working within the insurance industry (P&C Insurance preferred).
- Experience developing and facilitating training.
- Strong system knowledge (experience working within claims, operations, and/or underwriting preferred)
- Must have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with business unit leaders throughout the organization.
- Must be able to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at#removed#